The Lies I Tell Myself

You can still be pretty without those new clothes. 
You can mix and match your dress with all the scarfs you currently have, they're overloading the "shawl box". 
You can always smile bright even if you forgot to put on your balm or lipstick. 
You can see his moves eventho you misplaced your spectacles. 
You can always be better even if you fail the quiz. 
You don't need those new colour blouse. 
You are beautiful outside and inside. 
You are going to be fine. I mean what can go wrong when you have you yourself as lover? As a hugger? As a masseur? As everything you want la. 

Those lies I tell when I needed to console myself. To remind me that I'm broke and needless to say that my crave for retail therapy and fancy food is beyond my stomach size. 

Save money la baby. Don't buy new dress. Don't look at new shades of shawl like you need it. Drink more plain water you don't need the cornetto. Eat rice till finish, no maggi-maggi anymore for your own good. No nandos kepci McD, no new liquid lipstick, no makeup hauling, no this and that. 

Thanks. Ai lebiyu. Keep on reminding yourself. 

Yours truly, 
A huge fan of retail therapy. *head massage* 💆🏻



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Me and Apek Warfarin. [Gua Tak Lupa Lu Uncle!]

My Mom's Cornflakes Cookies Recipe